- We require registration in order for you to participate in Website activities, and as part of the registration process you will be required to provide us with Personal Information. Some of the Personal Information that we ask you to provide is mandatory and some is voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory information, you may not be able to use the Website or your use may be limited to only certain portions of the Website. We reserve the right to change which parts of the Website require registration, and which do not, in our sole discretion.
- Accessing and Updating your Personal Information. You may update your Personal Information via My Account at the Website. If you should become aware that your Personal Information with Rebates with Friends is not complete and accurate, you shall promptly update your Personal Information via your Rebates with Friends account. It is your obligation to ensure that your Personal Information is kept up to date.
- The Website is meant for people at least 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 without permission from a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has given us information, you can email us at email@example.com.
- Protection of Personal Information. Rebates withFriends has implemented industry-standard measures to protect the security of the Personal Information we collect via the Website. No one can guarantee, however, and we do not guarantee, that your Personal Information is completely secure at all times. If we determine that your Personal Information was accessed in an improper manner, we will comply with applicable laws as we understand them and will cooperate with internal investigators or law enforcement. Please note, however, that you are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Personal Information to protect it against unauthorized access or use including, without limitation, by ensuring that any credentials that enable access to the Website use strong passwords and are not shared with any third party. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Rebates with Friends disclaims any responsibility or liability for any misuse of your Personal Information that results from illegal, improper, malicious, or inappropriate acts or omissions of you or any third party, or from any conduct, other than willful conduct, of us. Rebates with Friends may retain your Personal Information for as long as you continue to use the Website, and thereafter as permitted or required by applicable law. If we delete your Personal Information, it may still be contained on backup media or other systems until such times as such media is destroyed or overwritten, or data on such other systems are otherwise deleted.
- Your Rights. In accordance with applicable law, Rebates with Friends will provide you with access to your Personal Information and, as appropriate, the right to intervene in respect of your Personal Information. You may also be entitled to request the deletion of your Personal Information, provided, however that such deletion will mean that you may no longer be permitted to engage in certain activities. You can decide if you want to provide your Personal Information to Rebates with Friends, but if you do not provide certain Personal Information, you may not be able to use the Website, or access certain options at the Website.
- Communication. If you choose at the Website to receive communications regarding special offers, or any other information, we may add your Personal Information to our email database and use (or direct our designees to use) your Personal Information for providing such communications to you. You may later choose to unsubscribe from receiving such communications by following the unsubscribe directions in our communications.
Last updated: January 26, 2018